13 Dec 2007 - Our 21st Month!


Dear's present for me...


A radio for me to put at my workplace!


The happy guy!
Heez =P


The Bear with the Golden Pillow?


Oh, a Chip & Dale towel for dear! v(^_^)o

After dinner & the gift exchange, we headed to Causeway Point...


Theodore, Alvin & Simon!

I super love these Chipmunks! The reviews I read about this movie were no more than 3 stars. So, I went with a heart 1/2 expecting it 2b boring or such. But it didn't even came close. Coz they simply brought more joy to our anniversary with their funny voices, hilarious conversation & little actions. =)

When the trailer was played some time ago, dear has insisted I look like Theodore. Of coz, I disagree. So, after watching the movie last night, dear asked me to give a fair statement of which Chipmunk do I think I resemble most. This was what I told her, "Ok, I hate to admit it. But my size is like Theodore lah, 1 word - FAT & maybe short(Which my sis & cousins would surely agree). Appearance would be like Simon, simply b'coz we both wear specs. Character wise, I'm kind of like Alvin who has BIG egos and would not truly express our feelings at times."

The weekend is here & if u need a good laugh, catch this movie! Anyway, it's only a short 1.5hrs. =) Enjoy your weekend, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!