Updates!

Being the youngest in the dept, I had 2b the one to do the 'sai gang' @ work. I have this colleague who loves to decorate the office everytime a festival is coming. Some time ago, I hanged up the lanterns when Mooncake Festival was near. Now, with Christmas nearing, my job was to hang these snowballs! =)


Only 3 colors, white, light blue & pink...

Went Vivo with dear some time back & they were having this building/structural exhibition. I reached there @ ard 9pm nearing the closing of the exhibition area, so didn't managed to take much photos. The designs were fascinating though.


I have no idea what this is...
Below is the tag that explains..
My handphone couldn't capture images sharp enough...


I think as explained below, this is supposed to be a station...



The one I was looking @ b4 the security guard chase us out..
So I didn't manage to take any photos of the tag...

Was out with my dearest sisters this afternoon. It'd been a long time since we last went out tgt... Little Genius has this craving for IKEA hotdog buns, so off we went!

Next, we went JP, coz Little Princess wanted to get a new wallet. And there was this Meet The Flintstone event going on.


The Flintstone Family with Dino!

Pebbles dancing, the mascot looks fat!

Today, I finally did 2 things which I'd been wanting to do. That is BK b'fast with YT & TYL. As people gets older & has a bigger social circle, schedules simply crashed when you wana catch up. And I cleared the storeroom with my sisters. Little Princess & Bro Bear decided to donate all our soft toys to charity. And it was 3 big trash bags full! Little Genius didn't bear to part with hers & it filled up 1 big box, that's sitting in the NEAT & TIDY storeroom right now! We said, we're gona kill the next person who buys soft toys for us! Little Princess also mentioned that when she has kids next time, she would keep the amount of soft toys to the minimum. haha =) We shall see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!