New Resolutions for a New Year!

Year 2008 is just around the corner!
It's time for us to reflect on what we have done for Year 2007...
Make new resolutions for Year 2008.
Though most of the times, we only fulfill 2/10 of the resolutions made...
It's better than having no goals & achieving none either, right?

So, are you ready to embrace 2008 and may great things go your way?
Let's start penning down or blog about our resolutions for Year 2008 ba!

Instead of being too ambitious and end up not fulfilling most of them...
I've decided to make just a few of those more realistic ones ba...
And hopefully when I look back next year end...
I can proudly say I've achieved all my resolutions made this year!

1) I want to have better money sense!
- Manage a balance income VS expenditure budget.
- Not have impulsive purchases.
- No unnecessary expenses to be incurred.
(Buddha, please bless me on this! Especially, may Baby Vios comes to no harm this year!)
(God of Fortune, pls bless me luck with lottery! 4D, toto, MJ, *huat ah*)

2) Be more concentrate at work!
- Learn as much things as I can.
- Reduce the mistakes make.
- Prove my worth.

3) Have a stable career/income!
- I want a salary of at least S$2k/mth!
- Be more determined & not job hop anymore.
- May I realize my direction soon & work towards it.
(A career where my real interest lies)

4) Love my dear more each day!
- I want more of blissful days like what we have been having now!
- Working hard to prove to dear that I'm worth of her commitment...
(Which she said, I'm still unstable for her to give me THAT commitment)
Unstable in turn of financial & thinking... Haiz... -_-"
BUT, I would work hard towards achieving that commitment!
4-5 more years before I reached 30 & we can have a cosy place we call HOME.

5) Have more meet ups with my family & friends!
- Hope we don't just meet up for the sake of meeting...
- Can we don't just meet up for birthdays/special occasions only?
- More last minute dinners or coffee sessions, can we?
- May our schedules don't crash, so we can have full force meet ups!

We only live once.
Even if there's a next life, our paths may not meet once more...
Moreover, having encountered people around me leaving this world at a young age...
I can't help but worried that Today may just be the last day...
- I can go onto Friendster to view my friends' profiles...
(And leave 100 over testimonials)
- I have the chance to sms a friend, "Hi, I miss you!"
(Mb to receive a reply asking, "Are u mad?")
- To receive a lame joke from my friend through sms/email...
(Just to know I'm still in their contacts list)
What if my Tomorrows never come?
Or what if my friend can't see the sunrise tomorrow?
Uncertainties exist and I'm certain of 1 thing...
I want no regrets in my life...

So, my dear readers...
Whether u're my family, friends or some passersby...
I wish you have a safe & healthy Year 2008!
Anything not done well, we can try again...
Health not taken care of, life being taken away...
We can never undo that fact...

To my family & friends,
I may not be the first person you share your happiness with...
BUT if you feel that you're all alone...
Pls know that I care & love you to bits!
I'm always here for you!
Never hesitate to contact me should you need someone...
My dear is willing to loan me to you...
For a listening ear or a friendly beary hug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!