21 Months of Happiness!

It's the time of the month for me to express my love for my dearest once more...
Time flies, looking back, it's like not so long ago we first became colleagues, hang out tgt & became close friends...

Today is already the 21st month since she officially become my other half...
A lover who showered me with a the love, care & concern...
A friend who stood by me when all else fails...
A confidant who listened to what my heart has to say...
An advisor who gave sound advice as a neutral party...

I'm really thankful to you for all that you have done for me...
Your sweetness has touched my heart to the core...
In return, I'm giving you all the love I have...
There may be alot of uncertainties in the future, I'm prepared to hold your hand and walk till the end with you...

Happy 21st Month Anniversary, dear!
I You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!