Back to Home Sweet Home!!

Hey, peeps! I'm back from my trip! Due to a tight budget, I'm sorry that I did not buy anything for my dearest readers... =P However, I bought some stuff for myself! An Adidas jacket, a pair of slippers(also from Adidas) & a new shirt for CNY!! My dearest bros (Xiong & Junfu) bought the same shirt too. Coz the gals said hardly can one find a shirt that 3 persons of different heights & builds can wear & it's equally smart! Heez =P

It was a fruitful trip! Had an advanced Christmas celebration over a steamboat lunch. Catch up, crapped, shopped & watched DVDs with my bunch of cousins! Of coz, the presence of dear make the trip perfect for me! Dear attracted a couple of curious looks from my relatives but the kids accepted her quite readily. Even make fun of her by calling her techno 大婶(after effects of watching 881) & 千年老妖(my cousin's logic of 5 days older than him is equivalent to 1 year & dear is 13yrs older than him...go do ur own maths!)

Ok, guess that's all for now. Coz I gota catch up on my handsome slp! Tml is the start of a new week! Chiong ah!! Bet it would be a busy day with 3 days of work piling up 2b done... But 2 public holidays to look forward to on 20th Dec (Hari Raya Haji) & 25th Dec (Christmas Day)!! Wohoo!! 22 more days to a new year too! Wohoo!! v(^_^)o Have a great week ahead, everyone! Love you, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!