Touching Thurs & Fabulous Friday!

It'd been a LONG time since I won anything from my fave stn, Y.E.S 93.3 FM. So decided to try my luck 2c if it's still with me. Managed to win a pair of campus concert tixs to watch Pin Guan perform live!

I always think that only watching/hearing a singer live would you be able 2 see the real talents in them. Afew had let me down, but definitely not Pin Guan. He was GREAT! Oh, that is such an understatement. You just couldn't resist clapping your hands & sing along with him the whole night. It was such a let your hair down, relax & immerse in GOOD music + voice night! Simply MARVELLOUS!

Too bad, no photography/videography/audio-recording was allowed. Can't let you folks see/hear how talented he is. =P


Great concert + nice companion + tasty Oreo Chocolate!


This photo shows that Bro Bear really has got to lose some weight!
Or mb it hints that I shld buy new clothes?

At first, I don't deny it was quite a pissed off when we were informed of the changes in date at the very last min. I nearly cldn't get any1 to come to my SDC Movie Night with your family. But thankfully, Mum's only working 1 shift & Shannon is free to join. =)


Me & my dearest wives @ the registration + goodies bag counter.
New spokespersons for Ocean mineral water!


These are definitely NOT the first few peeping toms!


Gotcha!


Bumped into Cyn when I went back office to take jacket for Mum.
"Stole" 1 of her balloons for my dearest sis!


Den she got HIGH!
Wahaha *lol*


Mum has a small face!


Bro Bear has a not that small tummy!


Shannon has the MOST cheeky smile!

Thanks for joining me @ SDC Movie Night! Though Mum & Shannon has not really understand the show, G.I. Joe, it was a simple yet WONDERFUL time spent! If only Qiqi cld join us, it would have been PERFECT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!