26th b'day celebration with XY & YT!

It was a last min decision to meet up & the very nice ladies gave me a b'day treat! =) Off to 兴旺台湾茶餐厅 we go! =P Coz all 3 of us have yet to go there b4. I was the latest coz the traffic was REAL SLOW & JAM was damn SERIOUS! Wat's up with everyone heading to town on a Fri evening? haha =P But they waited so patiently for me, touched! Thank You!


XY's hot tea.


Our ice blended!
Mine's chocolate & hers mango!


My 卤肉饭!
CL said it's my fave TW dish, coz I ate it almost e'day when I was in TW.
But tis one they're selling here is nice!


女人's 排骨面线!
Looks plain, but smell & taste nice.
I didn't try, they said it.


The display fails coz it looks so pathetic.
But it's nice. Coz I always love dumplings tt has the soup oozing out!
Yeah! v(^_^)^o


Garlic sausage, they named it.
TW sausage is the taste, get it @ all pasar malam!


盐酥鸡 aka KFC's popcorn chix!


CL's fermented chix cutlet.
She said 腐乳 taste nt strong enuf.


CLs!
We (女人男人) concluded she has a PICKY mouth (挑食).


男人女人!
We (CLs) concluded that she's a depressed shopaholic!


CLs with 3D glasses!

Went to watch "UP" after dinner. Perhaps coz I've been hearing too much GREAT reviews abt it, therefore hold VERY high expectations. The show alone is VERY GOOD, but with high expectations, it became good enough. So, like I always say, "No expectations = No disappointments"! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!