Surprised B'day Dinner!

I shld have suspected sth was wrong when Lyn said, "if ivan wanna eat at hk cafe, there's one at sun plaza n 1 at ssc...". I still asked them, "Wat has it got to do with me?" I didn't suspect that it was not just as simple as my dear 情妇 wana gives out her ROM invitation cards. Coz I was dumb or too innocent? I prefer to think it's the latter. =)

Anyway, it was a simple surprised dinner they have planned for their only man, Ivan! v(^_^)o When u have no expectations at all, the surprise gave a MUCH GREATER impact! Super touched!

So, we were having dinner at Astons @ SSC - Sembawang Shopping Ctr. Simple dinner, but total satisfaction!!


The nice FOOD!
Yummy-li-cious!
I tried all but the steak & mutton. Can't eat steak & dun really like mutton.


Like family photo not?
wahaha *lol*


Tadah! That's hx's ROM invitation card I'm holding!


Uncle Ivan & his special b'day guest - Sherlina!!
She's more like the real star of the night!
It's a HAPPY night coz every1 of us get to carry her!

Thanks to all my ladies who were present or excused with valid reason! I love you all! Didn't know it was meant as a dinner celebration for my b'day & we didnt' get to take a grp photo either. So I shall use the photo for last yr b'day celebration by these ladies who have their special individual places in my heart!! <3


13yrs of friendship & GOING ON as strong as ever!

Sherlina has made her special guest appearance in most of our gatherings now. Lyn's having her 2nd baby who wld join us in our future events. I'm looking fwd to more little ones joining us in afew yrs time. HX & Rochelle, pls 加油!The single ones, dun worry, ur turn wld come to! Mr Right would sweep u off the ground & give u a complete wonderful families with few little ones running ard!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!