Aunt Shannon moves to hall!

This little sister is moving to hall, I certainly hope she learns 2b independent. Learning 2b independent means having VERY STRONG determination to be EXTREMELY self-disciplined.
Uncle Ivan has to be naggy once more; pls note the following in order nt to create a nuisance of yourself for your room mate & obey them in order to build a better you, ok?

1) Keep all your stuff away after use. Do not always think, I'm still going to use them ltr/tonight/tml, put it there 1st.

2) I'll be able to wake up tml in time; I can still online for anor 15mins. It might just turn out 2b anor 1hour & u'll just wake up 2hrs late the next morning. Lessons would have long been over.

3) I'm so tired to wash my clothes for today, I THINK I shall leave it to tml. Don't forget, tml NEVER ends. 今日事今日毕!As we keep pushing our to-do list to tml, it gets snow-balled & we'll be even more reluctant to do them. The list just gets longer & we'll be even MORE tired to do them.

4) It's time to tell urself, "I shall not befriend LAZY & TIRED for the rest of my life, coz they'll only bring me to self-destruction!" E'time u feel like taking it slow or do the things u shld another time, rem how I always ORDERED you, "现在,马上,立刻!" Though my orders only work better in the past. (when u're still afraid of canes & such. . . wahaha *lol*)

5) I would like to think of my little sis as a mature grown up who noes wat's best for her, though she still need some reminders every now & then. Show us through actions that you're an adult & kid no more, ok?

6) $$ is not easily earned, I dun deny that we wld haf the temptation to buy some stuff to pamper ourselves or eat better food @ times. However, pause for a moment to think, do I really need to buy this/that? Would it make a VERY big difference whether I buy or not? Could this $$ be put to better use? Most impt, rem we need to save up for Ohana's overseas trip next year. July 2010 would come in a flash of an eye.

The list will just goes on & I doubt your little brain can absorb or remember them after sometime. So, I shall just leave you an impt msg to take with you as you officially move into hall, "Think before you act & take responsibility for all your actions."


2.5 siblings helped Aunt Shannon in the BIG move!


Qi said, "Ey, can't see all the stuff. Take 1 more."


And we said, "We don't even bring THAT MUCH stuff whenever we're going Gpa's hse."

It was too much stuff & the rubber lining of the car boot came off as we unload the stuff.
The boot can't be close after that.

So the bears get into action trying to fix it.


Aunt Shannon outside her hostel!
Blk 63 - Level 6 - Unit 1268!
Uncle Ivan said, "Oh! We forgot to say HUAT AH as we stepped in!"


Helping to unpack & air the room.


Opening all the cupboards to air them.


She brought her "babies" with her!!
Girls! Haiz -_-"

We were so tired & thirsty after carrying those stuff up to the 6th floor.
So, I brought these kids to Yew Tee Point for Mac.


That was NOT my hand!


A proper pic.
Qi was grinning NOT b'coz she accidentally smudged her lips with the McFlurry.


The once biker bros!
(Coz Xiong's selling off his bike wifey)
But we would be saving for our cars wifeys soon!!

P/S: Qi, we said save up soon. Not buying soon. In case, u get panicky once more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!