Huixin's hen night in Melacca!

Scheduled to depart time: 04.30am.
Guessed it was too early for the ladies.
Actual departed time: 05.10am.


The attendees for the hen's night!

We shld have expected the jam, but still it was a killer! -_-" Crossed the customs @ 6.20am, decided to have our b'fast b4 continuing the 2hrs+ journey. =)


Laksa, chee cheong fun, wanton noodles turned hungry into HAPPY folks!

09.20am, we reached Melacca.

Tour around Melacca on Vios! v(^_^)o
Check out my 7 ladies on my Melacca trip!
(I'm being circled around the no.7 recently?)


Meet the new ambassadors for new series of sunglasses!
Choose your shades!

Melacca is a cultural place, how could we miss visiting some of the historical places?

Coz we were on our own with only a food + leisure tour guide, dun ask me abt the stories behind these architects.


Just snap our way throughout! =P


Testing out the sepia effects. . .


And den the black & white. . .


At a sacred place, I told her, "No more acting cute!"
Den she was so lost for expression.
wahaha *lol*
I tot she cld be serious for a moment, but well, she failed terribly. . .


We were at St. Pauls Church.


I'm not exactly sure wat's this.
But this huge metal cage is used as a donation box now.
It's really BIG!
Like those u see in movies, where deep down it might just be home to vampires that kind.


This is St Pauls.
At 1st, I tot ppl vandalised & broke his right fist.
It was actually constructed that way as he sacrificed his fist for who, what & why, I'm not sure.


The Melacca's version of flyer & Carsberg Tower.

It's lunch time!
TYL's frenz, Shwu Yan aka our tour guide for the day was amazed @ how much we can eat!

We ate near to a 100 sticks, I think.
This is called Satay Celup.
Sort of like steamboat, but their food was already on satay sticks & u put them into satay sauce to boil.


TYL & her frenz, Shwu Yan.


Ivan, Huixin aka Elena the star of the day & Cynthia!

At night, we went Jonker Walk!
It was bustling with people!
I had a brush with fate too!
wahaha *lol* our own joke.

Chendol with Gula Melacca!
Nice! Yummy!!


Though I was full & alrd had the normal type of chendol earlier, I can't resist having anor bowl of durian chendol! Wohoo! Thumbs up! Durian taste was heavenly!


At Cheng Ho's teahouse (郑和茶馆).
Too bad, stage was under renovation.
Usually, there would be a puppet show being put up there.

My loot!
Didn't expected to spend much there, so nv bring alot of $$.

Padini formal shirts - my new fave!
Yes, all dark color.
Coz white makes me look fat & all my wives said I've grown FAT!


I just can't resist!
Sunglasses! Simply loving it!


And these too!
My new fave & totally can't resist stuff!
Impulsive buys always happen.


Puzzles - I love solving!
From sudoku to cross word, find the words to 解连环.
U named it, I solve it!


I was half-"conned", half-tempted into buying this.
It seems pretty challenging & fun to turn the string of beige & green small cubes into 1 big cube.
But after solving it the 1st time, the fun of solving is not there anymore.
However, I found new FUN!
By amazing others!


Bought pineapple tarts back!
These are freshly made & bake.
YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!

Bought alitte sth for my 7 wives. However, as I've yet to give to them, shall not disclose it here. In case, they saw & no more surprises for them on Tues. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!