Aug's happiness with SDC folks!

It'd been a year plus since I joined SDC. Inevitable, I have some downs during this 1 year. But I'm glad 2 say the HAPPINESS still outweighs my negative feelings.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! =) Nth can beat me down as long as I bite on & strive hard for my goals! v(^_^)o


01st Aug 2009 - NDP Preview with Cyn. =)

It's the 1st time I watched NDP Preview on the floating platform! I always love National Day, perhaps coz it's in the same mth as my b'day! Or mb due to the yearly spectacular performance; even if I dun get to see live, I'll be watching the live broadcast from home.

This year is the best I've seen so far. It was very creative & full of thoughts. It had me sitting upright in my seat through some of the performance items. GREAT seems like an understatement even.


04th Aug 2009 - Mini b'day celebration for Phoebe!

No one likes to work on our own b'days. But for Finance line, due to our work nature, if we haf closing deadlines to meet, den we are left with no choice. So, hopefully, we have helped in brightening up her day alittle. =)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!