26th B'day celebration with Serene!

Some1 lodged a complaint, so I've to rectify the problem. I came to realize the same issue this morning too. Suddenly I remembered, "Oh! I've not not blogged abt my b'day celebration with Serene. Hopefully, she wldn't notice till I blog abt it tis wkend."

But yah, indeed she found out. Therefore, here I am blogging abt the 1st b'day celebration of the year!!

Being the K-Fanatics we are, Top One KTV was the first stop we went to. The session I've booked was from 11am to 6pm & usually the 2 of us wld sing for THAT LONG all the way. Somehow, someone didn't wana be caught in the dinner crowd & suggested leaving @ 5pm. =P It's the 1st time I left b4 my session is finished.

Outside Top One KTV waiting. . .

Juz got off the bike, look @ my flat hair!
*ARGH*


Ah! Slightly better after I gel my hair. =D
(Yes, the girls gona ask, "Wat's the diff?")


K-King & Queen in the house!

Think u can take a photo w/o me?

Nah! I'm almost ALWAYS camera ready!
v(^_^)b

Tadah!

Taking photos with our idols & my b'day gift!!


B'day boy's fave - Hebe!!


And the gifter's fave - Ella!

Where did we head to after leaving KTV @ 5pm?

Changing Appetites!
I've been wanting to try ever since I read from my friend's blog last year.


Tadah!
My gift - S.H.E's 爱的3温暖!
God knows how long I wld take 2 read again. . .
The previous b'day prez I've got from her, Bukoh Mary's 自游自载, I'm just 1/2-way through. I'm just a VERY slow reader, wat to do? =P


Serene's a BIG poser!
She don't eat CHOCOLATE de; juz posing with my Ice Chocolate.
Oh man! She's missing out ALOT in life!


It's finger-licking YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!
CHOCOLATE rocks my world!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o


Here comes the buffalo drumlets!
GREAT!


See! Poser's at work again!
She didn't eat that vege either. -_-"


My bacon with salmon!
They wrapped bacon around the salmon & it's HEAVENLY!
YUM YUM!


Her El Paso Bacon Chicken.
Not that bad either.

Overall, the food is quite nice. I would give it a 7.5/10. But to me, trying the food once is enough. It's still not nice tempting enough to make me go back the 2nd time. =)

Thanks girl for making the effort to celebrate my b'day with me every year! I truly appreciate it deep deep in my heart. (^^,)

I would carry out the promise I made for your b'day next yr. *shhh* Pls juz keep it to urself, ok? Keep the sms as proof. Uncle Ivan has STM - short term memory. *bleahs* =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!