SUDOKU FINALS 2009!


My table!

Added anor cert to my collection! =) So, nervousness can really make one shivers. My hand was trembling as I work the puzzles. I kept having the feeling I was solving puzzles slower than I did last year. Be it my daily Today Paper puzzles or during the Brands Sudoku Opens, Semi-Finals & today Finals. That's why I am quite happy with my own performance.

Last year, I was among the Top 75, got eliminated at the 2nd round. This year, I make it to Top 25 & got eliminated at round 4. Next year, I must strive for Top 5 or even better Top 3 to have cash prizes!! =) But well, most importantly, it's the experience & exposure I get along the way.

Life's short, it's good to give it a try at what I like & think I can do well in. Now, I shall start revising for my exams soon! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!