The b'day FOOD I had!

I have been wanting to go RP & try Cucina17. It's a western stall jointly operated by Ping's sister, Jowel & friend, Jaws. It's at Republic Poly, The Lawn Foodcourt - Blk W4, Level 3. Do go & give it a try, yah? =P

And so, I "dragged" poor Mummy Lyn to go eat with me. I was so engrossed talking to my pri sch teacher, Mdm Norsiah that I forgot abt the time. I've arranged to meet Lyn @ 11am & I reached there 1/2 an hr late. I'm so sorry for letting Mummy Lyn & Baby starve for 1/2 an hr. My fault, sorry! =P


The menu
Sorry tt it's nt v.clear, still waiting for Jowel to send me her jpeg format.


The Fish Delight!


The Herb Grilled Chicken!


Jowel gave us complimentary soup & garlic bread, but I forgot to take photos of the soup.

Coz they're my friends, so I may not be able to give a fair judgement of their food. I think it's quite nice. But in order for u to know the truth, do support them & go give it a try! =)


See! The 1st msg I saw upon waking up on my b'day!
I always know my dearies are SWEET! =)


Little Princess, Qiqi made these for me.
I told her even plain bread tastes so sweet.
Den she said she was expecting me to put my own filing & say me 笨笨 for eating it plain.
Bt the plain bread was nice on its own! =)


The dish that got Little Princess & Little Genius jealous!
wahaha *lol*
Queen Mama cooked a BIG bowl of 面线 for me!
I was so full after finishing this.

Though I have to stay home & study for my exams, I felt so LOVED from the little gestures my loved ones shown to me. The surprise visit by Jie & her TT, the "work" by my wives waiting for me to clear when I get back to office ltr & all the msgs, calls, emails from all who remembered. I'm thankful for what life has given me! (^_^)

P/S: Keep a lookout for afew more blog entries on:-
1) my updated b'day wishes rec'd
2) surprise visit & celebration from Ohana
3) the renovation "work" of my desk by my wives

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!