Love from XD Ladies!

I used 2b VERY sensitive to flowers. The min I passed by a flower shop, I wld sneeze non-stop. I have 1 of my ex-gfs to thank. Coz she wanted flowers for V-Day & insisted I shld go & buy it myself instead of just ordering & having it sent to her workplace. When I took the 1st BIG step into buying my 1st bouquet of REAL flowers for her & with the subsequent "challenging" encounters with flowers shopping, somehow the allergy went off. Luckily, back then, SARs or H1N1 has not attack us. If not, I guessed I wld have been chased out of the flower shop. =)

Pauline's always buying flowers & put them in red wine bottles to brighten up the work place or rather her XD dept.
So, 1 fine day, thick skinned Ivan passed her 2 red wine bottles & said with a cheeky smile, "This is for you to put flowers for me!"

Tadah!
The next time she bought flowers again, I got my share! ^_~

My plants @ work!! Heez =P
The glass vase/container I use to keep my 开运竹 is given by another XD colleague, Vanessa!


A NDP goodie pack from anor XD colleague, Murs!!
That's so sweet of her & it definitely kick start the joy of a LONG weekend!!
Totally love my colleagues for letting me feel so LOVED @ work! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!