Win movie tixs to The Eye!

Hey! This is yet anor bonus for my dear readers!
If you're free on Tues, 26th Feb 08 and is interested in watching horror movie, you're in for this!

MyPaper is giving away 150 pairs of movie tickets plus posters.

Movie details:-
Date: 26th Feb 08
Day: Tuesday
Venue: Shaw Lido
Time: 7.30pm
Show: The Eye (Eng version of Li Xin Jie's 见鬼)

Interested in winning a pair of tickets for yourself?
Send the following msg to 77877 before 21 Feb midnight.

mymovie Jessica Alba (NRIC) (Name) (Email)

Good Luck! v(^_^)o

P/S: Each SMS costs $0.20. Participants below the age of 18 must seek parental consent. Winners will be contacted via email and SMS by 22 Feb 08.

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Ha...I got sent. But I sent only 1 sms.
Eagle Ivan said…
You have to find some1 to go watch with you if u won. Coz I'm watching CJ7 with my family on that day.
MiZuKi said…
Oh...Anyway, let see whether I will win the tickets as I have already blacklist by the mypaper. Ha...ha...

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!