Sherlina's Full Mth Buffet!

As the title states, it's a buffet...
There's bound 2b food!


The fried rice which I didn't try, coz got alot of vege in it!
Carrot, green pea & corn, I hate this mixture in fried rice!


So I ate fried maggi mee!
Lettuce is alright for me... =P


Of coz I gave this a miss!


Fried prawns are nice!


These chicken are quite hard for some people...
People like Uncle Ivan... =(


Fried Fish was nice too! =D


This is best!
Yummy-li-cious!
The only empty plate when I left...


These contain potato, quite nice too! =)

Of course, not forgetting our motive of going there!
For Sherlina's full month!


Baby Sherlina's in Mummy's arms!


Aunt Stace is carrying her... =[


Back to Mummy! v(^_^)p


I had a long day... -_-"


Let me catch a wink...
Zzz

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Hmm...so did u carry Sherlina? The baby so cute and she has beautiful eyes.
Eagle Ivan said…
NO! Coz I'm scared! She's so fragile.. Nvm, wait till she's older, I'll carry her.. Heez =P
Anyway, Sherlina's gpa & dad all there.. I'm too stress to carry her.. =(
MiZuKi said…
Ha...ha...who is the one that wrote on his blog and said he will want to carry Baby Sherlina?
Eagle Ivan said…
But I'm scared mah... =( I'll carry her next time! Heez =P

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!