Fann Wong made my day! =D

My dear cousin, Xiong gave us cheesecake from RM(Rocky Master) again!
Thanks Aunt Shannon for bringing them back last night.
Luckily, I ate one before I went out this morning.
At least, it can curb my anger at the later part of the day.
But it was Fann Wong who finally save my day before bedtime! v(^_^)o

Went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd aka 老师嫁老大 by Fann Wong & Mark Lee.
Anor supposingly lame show(as described by critics) directed by Jack Neo.
BUT this show totally cracks me up & makes me forget abt all the unhappiness I had earlier on.
Some said this show has no plot, but I feel that if u look deeper, there actually is.

On top of that, I bet different ppl walked out of the cinema learning different things.
One belief I have been having all these while got even stronger after watching this show.
And that is, "Even if the whole world is doing things the same way, it still doesn't mean it's the RIGHT way!"

"Courage is standing up for something you feel right even when others do not think that way!"

Btw, the young actress with the boyish haircut at the later part of the show looks nicer with short hair! Her hairstyle damn cool loh! Heez =P *evil grins* Those who knows me knows the hidden meaning. =D

To perfect things, on my bus journey home, I heard Fann's song, "Stay" on FM93.3.
The nice voice with the familiar lyrics that brought back fond memories ended my day with a beautiful note!

Fann Wong 范文芳
"Stay"

Stay 因为夜太美
寂寞的月亮
需要星星陪
Stay 不管夜多黑
不管天会亮
不去想明天
带我飞
远远的
到天涯
到海角
浩瀚的
天际里
只要有你陪
也许苦
也许甜
不害怕
不后悔
因为爱
让我们再也分不开
(Just) Stay Stay
因为夜太美
寂寞的月亮
需要星星陪
Stay 就算是不对
就算是沉伦
错误也是美

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!