Little Updates!

Though there're afew hiccups along the way for this CNY trip, I still enjoy myself!
Coz nth beats being able to reunion with your family especially when u have a big family of 52 members like mine! v(^_^)o
It's hard to co-ordinate things when u have a big family, but it can be fun too!
I haven't got the time to upload the photos & post them here yet.
So, here's a little preview...
See how cute my 29th cousin, Wenlong is!


The big pig with the mini pig! =P

Went to watch Kungfu Dunk with Serene, coz she's missing my cute face!
wahaha *lol* Yah, I noe I'm v.thick-skinned here. =P
Anyway, for Jay's fans, it would bound 2b a v.great show with him showing cute expressions and showing off his skills on the basketball court.
For non Jay's fans, I would recommend you to watch this show too.
The effects went abit overboard, but it's a nice comedy with touching scenes.
I foresee the aftermath of this show...
Girls might start hanging ard basketball court for their real-lives Jay-alike...
Guys might start taking up basketball just to impress girls with the dunking skills...
Whatever it is, have fun, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!