It's a Beautiful Day!

The sun had been shining...
It was lunch...
I was out...
Not for lunch though...
Merely to get out for once...
Not to be disturbed...
By phonecalls, laughter of a few women or their gossiping...

All by myself...
With an iced kopi in hand...
Thoughts wandering from far to near...
Conclusion?
Nothing much...
I needed more time...
More of these suntanning for 45 mins each day...
I LOVE the sun!
Anytime, anywhere, any place!

Night came...
A mission to complete...
To Xiong's house we jogged...
They slowed their pace by alot...
Just for me...
Appreciate the little actions...
From slowing down...
To waiting & encouraging...
Words are not enough to express my gratitude...
For fear that I couldn't take it...
They intended to walk home...
Pushing myself, we jogged back...

Along the way, giving up was an option...
I dropped the idea...
Finding ways to keep jogging...
A song came to mind...
My feet carried my body with the melody...
Hands punching into the air on every note...
Slowly & steadily, we make it home...
Mission acomplished!
Xiong's Game of Life is now sitting on my sofa! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!