Happy Friday!


This great pair went Taiwan for their Honeymoon!
I left a testimonial for them on Friendster b4 they left...
To buy me drinks endorsed by S.H.E...
Sure enough, they did & even take photos of S.H.E's ads for me!
Thanks Mr & Mrs Yap!
When would you be making up for the ROM's reception?


It's Mummy's B'day!
Going for late supper tonight!
Coz CNY is ard the corner & she can KO only @ ard 12am...


Qiqi baked a cake for mama!
It's a surprise for her!
Though I've seen the cake, I still do not know what cake it is..
I love cakes, but I only know how to eat it!
More photos of b'day celebration tonight!

It's spring cleaning season!
Will be clearing up my room tml!
Treasure-hunting time! (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!