CNY in 3 days time!

Hey folks!
How's CNY preparation getting on for you?

I'm starting to pack my luggage for the trip back to Gpa's hse!
So excited that CNY would be here in less than 72 hours!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o

Sharing with you photos of my new stuff!


Tops! I realized they are all in dark color only when I was taking this photo.
Sh*t! Mb I shld get a red top tml? Hmm...


Bottoms! Eyes only for black Renoma briefs! Heez =P
Serene & my sis always have to swap alot of boxes to get all black briefs for me.
So grateful to them for doing the sneaky biz for me!


Didn't managed to get a new pair of shoes..
But luckily, I've bought a pair of Adidas slippers some time ago..
No new shoes, new slippers also can lah hor? =P
New Chip & Dale towel + bedsheet!
New Snoopy & Woodstock blanket!

Thanks, Serene for the new blanket! =D
I would bring it back to my Gpa's hse so I do not need to fight with others over blanket le! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!