Death Note Movie Marathon!


L's Chocolate!

We bought a pair of tickets, they only gave us 1 chocolate!
Wanted to ask for another one, but the people before us also got one chocolate for 2 tixs too.
So, we didn't ask for 1 more... =(

Was at a Death Note Movie Marathon last night from 8.30pm - 4am this morning.
Watched Death Note, Death Note 2 - The Last Name & L - Change The World.
If you think I'm mad, someone else is more powerful than me!
My partner in 'crime'!

After the show, we went to West Coast Mac for b'fast.
Sent her home after that & it was around 5.25am...
THEN she left the house @ around 6.45am for WORK!
3.30pm was her KO time & I bet she must be sleeping like a pig now.

So, Miss Serene Ow, happy sleeping!
And remember my advice for you!
For your next job, make sure you don't hafta work on Sat, ok?
REMEMBER, not even on alternate Sats! (^^.)
每年都小你一岁的过来人给你的金玉良言!嘻嘻!v(^_^)p

Comments

MiZuKi said…
=P I only took a 3hrs nap hor. Hmm...I wonder what time did 小我一岁却像老头子的你 wake up today? I think most probably in the late afternoon. Ha...
Eagle Ivan said…
Hey! 没礼貌又每年老我一岁的女人!I woke up @ 1.30pm, ok? *bleahs*

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!