Wakin's Concert 2009!

Not many of the concerts I went to, showed full house like this.

Mum & I went for the "One Wakin Live In Singapore" concert on Sat, 07 Feb 2009!
I knew I wld experience a GREAT concert even b4 I was there.
True enough, Wakin never disappoint.
Brought Mum to this concert as part of her b'day prez & I got a Karaoke VCD for her too!
You shld see the SUPER HAPPY (^___^) on her face!


It'd been Wakin's wish to sing on a rooftop.
Finally, with the help of technology, he did it!
It's always nice to see ppl fulfilling the wishes they have.
Wld my simple wish be granted anytime soon?
Let's just keep praying. =)


Coz Mum & I didn't bring our camera with us, so that explains the v.blur photos.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed the whole concert.
With all his famous songs & an encore that lasted an hr, it was definitely worth having to sit for 4hrs & ended with a flatter butt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!