A Friday Catching Up!

This is such a weird combi, but who cares? =P
My poly & pri sch buddies were my Aunt Agonies giving all sorts of advice & suan-ing me tgt!

I've alrd arranged to meet Karen for dinner & some coffee.
飞行侠 was in town for 梁文音's autograph session.
So, we met up in Bugis. (^^,)

While @ Breko, these ladies were analysing the situation & offering their 2cents worth of advice.
Thanks, my dear friends!
I appreciate the personal opinions that came straight from the heart. <3

Though I know, in love, ppl ard us can only say that much.
Alot of final decisions have to depend on oneself. =)



This is the VERY belated b'day prez from Cath & Bryan.
My name is engraved on the pens itself, can't really see clearly in the photo.
But it's REAL nice, I tell u.

Thanks pal! Rem to thx Bryan for me when u see this! =)
We shall catch up soon. And if u realized, this b'day gift was like 6mths late.
So I wld advise that u start preparing my 2009 b'day gift now lah, hor?
In that case, u can give me on time in Aug!! v(^_^)o
Okay lah, it's the thoughts that count.


Chocolate fondue @ Breko!


My hot chocolate!! =)

After we walked Cath to take her yellow cab back to JB, we headed down to Orchard.
Coz Karen + Ivan w/o alcohol simply seems weird; just so not complete. wahaha *lol*
Wanted to go ICB but ended up at Alley Bar coz ICB was FREAKING crowded! -_-"
Den we hopped over to Coffee Club @ California Fitness for coffee!
E'time I'm out with Karen, we always hop ard.
Alcohol, coffee, desserts. It's just that SINFUL! Gosh! =P


Coffee Club's coaster for V-day! =) Nice!

Okay, it's going 2b a FANTASTIC weekend!
Have fun, folks!

P/S: I'm probably gona take the gamble Karen suggested...
Just hope it won't back-fired. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!