V-Day 2009!

It's the 1st time ever that we're celebrating V-Day tgt!!
With our most loved ones @ Kampung Sarang Buaya!!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o Fun, crap, laughter & photo-whoring expected!



This is the home I've been going back to for 26yrs of my life...
On special occasions or just any days as long as I like to...
The warmth & etg else it has given me can nv be replaced...


Some scenery don't change much over the yrs...

While some do...

The rubber making workplace has long been gone...


Potted plants have been reduced by alot...

I missed the times I woke up early & acc her to the rubber plantation & collect latex for the making of rubber...
I missed those beautiful flowers she used to plant & tend to everyday...
Ever since she's gone, a part of me simply faded off with time as well...
E'time I'm in need of some advice, I'll look up to the sky & pray to her.
I believe she's watching over us from above always.
Gma, I'm missing you lots!


From where I laid...


The sky is always this beautiful back home.


Somehow the sky looks more peaceful...


My worries get forgotten at the sight of the beautiful scenery...

Okay, end of emo session.
It's the re-cap of my VERY WELL spent V-Day!


WL & I!

We had a sumptuous brunch @ City Square Kinsahi.
It's our wonderful Jie's treat! =)

Salmon belly was super-li-cious! =P


Cod Fish in this was so tender, it melts in the mouth!


This is the BEST!
Eat it as a whole or separate the ingredients out for different kind of after tastes!
Marvellous!


The satisfied diners!


Qiqi & Jiejie!
New food ambassadors!

BBQ was changed to steamboat dinner.
Coz healthier & easier to clean up. =)

The spread!

Simple dishes taste GREAT with the right companions!


Bros for life!
Oh! And I SUPER DUPER love his tee!!


With their V-Day gifts for each other!
Super SWEET card(幸福卡) from Qi & nice chocolate truffles from Jie!


God bro & sis!


The APE family!


This is a 撒娇 photo of 2 little kiddies with their kor. =)


They said it looks like a 幸福全家福!
Of coz, we're really a family mah. haha *lol*
But well...
Yes, Jie, in time to come, we would find our right ones & start a HAPPY family. =)


When we get together, beside eating & getting FAT, we do silly things & photo whore!


Then u offered joy by being bullied...


We love tea-eggs!
It's rare for small aunt pose in a photo with us. =)

Now for the wonderful V-Day pressies I've rec'd from my dearest Ohana!

Brownies & 幸福卡 from Qiqi. =)


Bro knows best!
My fave Tomy Car!! =)


Piggy from Shannon.
She never fails to remind me of my zodiac... -_-"
I prefer bear or monkey lah!
But I still love it, ok?


Glow in the dark hp accessory from Jie!
There's 3 colors, I got green. =P
Just nice 2 match my current one.


My little "No Plan" to fail has a new friend!
And they hafta disturb to say No Plan is me & greenie is *the one*.
We don't have such GREAT height difference, ok?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!