Last min Panther!


I've given him(Inspector Jacques Clouseau ) a chi name, 乌龙侦探!

Being a Virgo who's know for his perfectionist & organized way of life, I used to HATE last min arrangement in all sorts of things. -_-"
Years back then, I hate last min research for projects, last min dinner dates/outings/gatherings & the list go on & on.
However, as one ages, you tend to take more things in your stride as they come. =)
We have learnt to tolerate the imperfect side of life.

So now, Ivan is so used to last min arrangements that at times HE'S THE ONE to organize one. =P
Why was I on that topic?
Coz last nite, I had wanted to acc Mum as it was her off day.
BUT when trying to be nice & filial boy reached home, THE WHOLE WORLD is out! -_-"
(I noe Qi's having lessons though.)
Then, I switched on my comp (knowing that 80% chance Xiong wld be online) & picked up the phone.
As my PC was booting up, I dialed Jie's number.
In less than 10mins, a last min movie date is done! =)

Headed down to The Cathay for "The Pink Panther 2" show.
I told Jie I shld go down town more often.
Coz nowadays, the girls hanging out in town are getting prettier. (*_*)
BUT Jie said, "These are LITTLE girls lah, u're nt interested de, coz u only like OLDER girls."
Yah lah, I noe.
Yet, who wouldn't like 2c PRETTY things? Heez =P

Okay, enough of side track.
Coming back to the movie, watching comedy with Jie & Xiong is GREAT! v(^_^)o
Coz we always laugh out loud like we're the only ones in the theatre.
Opps, though it sounds being inconsiderate. =p
But hey, look at it from anor side, we're INFLUENCING other movie-goers to laugh their hearts out!!

Life is STRESSFUL enough, y shld u contain your HAPPINESS when u've paid to ENJOY?
Friends have commented that my laughter is contagious & since it's a known fact that Jie & I laughed the SAME WAY almost 99.99% of the times.
So, we have a pair of LAUGH-ERS in the movie theatre with anor FUNNY boi to add on entertainment for ALL the movie-goers!
Isn't that GREAT? v(^_^)o
Now, who wana date us for a movie? =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!