Simple things in life that makes a BIG difference!

Never estimate the power of simple little things in life.
You would be amazed at their GREAT power! =)

Went Sakura @ Admiralty Park beside RP on Sun.
It was TYL's dad's treat.
Actually I went coz at 1st I tot was YT's treat... =P
It's my 1st time there & I think we're like eating in an aquarium as the ppl who are having their own activities in the park can all look through the glass & watch us eat.


My bowl of ice-cream!
Chocolate + Strawberry + Mango = nice color!


With the Tan's sisters!


The couple + 旧爱s + CLs!
Okay, we have complicated r/s.
What's new?

That dumb dumb TYL keeps irritate me by saying Sherlina let her carry & even said "Bye!" to her mum. So I purposely went Lyn's hse & play with Sherlina on Mon.
Now, I know why she lets TYL carry.
This is the most enjoyable stage of a toddler. She's at the point where she just wana go out & love to play.
1/2 the time I was there, she was stepping all over a luggage & her Uncle Ivan. But she refused to call me Uncle/kor kor!! ARGH! -_-"
And I got to carry her too! v(^_^)o So TYL, STOP HAO LIAN-ING!!! *lol*


Like I've said b4, I felt a kind of affinity with this little fellow the 1st time I saw her.


Dear Sherlina, Uncle Ivan would love to witness your growing up stage for as long as I could. =)


The nine layers kueh Lyn gave me.
I tot she bought it, but it was make by her!
Incredible!!
It's not v.sweet & I like it!
Suitable for old ppl like me lah. haha =P

P/S: Lyn, thanks for the offline MSN msg! Your str8 4wd words of advice never failed to wake me up & make me think.

其实,我心里是有你的啦!Because, I have got plenty of rooms in my heart. Whoever said only a lover/partner can lives in one's heart? In my heart, there're lots of rooms for each & every family member & friends. Though the special room is still being vacant...

The beautiful morning scenery that greeted me when I'm going to work yesterday.

Beauty in the eyes of a nature lover! =)

Did you look up in the sky this evening?

I was smiling all the way from my workplace to CWP because of this.
How long was it since I last saw a rainbow?
I think it was back in BP many years ago when Gma was still around...
How time flies...

At the end of a rainbow, it was said to have a pot of gold.
But Eagle Ivan asked, "彩虹的另一端,是否住着天使?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!