Beyond...

Went to meet Serene @ JP after work.
Silly girl said wana treat me to dinner.
So, we settled at New York New York.


Our drinks, my Root Beer Float & her Lover's Sunset.


My bacon & cheese sausage thingy.


Her salmon steak.

Thanks for the dinner treat!

For her...
It'd probably been the "LONGEST" meal ever.
Maybe the yummiest food wldn't have the single bit of taste in it.

Hey friend, I know not what to say.
Some things in life is beyond our ctrl.
And most of the time, we have hurting truth that we just need to face up with.

Fate is a funny thing.
There's no explanation for it.
I know the more I said, the worse the situation gets.

But hopefully, one day, u'll see the light of these all.
幸福是给争取的人们!
每个人都有权利幸福!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!