Rooftop adventure! =P


How often do you get to walk on a rooftop?

It's not easy being an accounts assistant these days. haha =P
U need to learn 2 walk on rooftop & take nice photos of assets. *lol*
Okay lah, I'm nt complaining here.
Coz I still love my job! =)
And it's quite an adventure though when there are certain spots u can't place ur foot on or u might risk falling thru the roof. =P

Side-tracking...
I just heard a disturbing news & it's TROUBLING me big time! =(
If u fell for some1 who has plans to leave this c'try, wld u STILL go ahead with the pursuit?
Or like wat I told Sy, perhaps I can perform miracles?
Let's just take a step @ a time for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!