Good Friends...


How many good friends do you have?

It was a simple qns, meant as a friendly one for someone who just got to know each other recently.
Somehow, it kept me thinking.
Seriously, I've never truly thought abt that.
People around me always said I have got alot of friends and I do know that.
I know I can always count on them too.

But basing on her definition of good friends as those you shared thoughts with....
Not all my friends know about my deepest thoughts.
Well, actually, I tend to hide my darkest thoughts.
However, when sth significant happened, I do have a selective few friends whom I simply can't wait to share the news with, be it good or bad.
Perhaps, these are my so call good friends?
I should name them as the thoughts sharing friends instead.
Coz I regard all my friends as good friends even though I dun share my thoughts with them all.

And also to prevent any of my friends being sad about not being labelled as my good friends, I better not name those selective few. haha =P


My dear friends, I'm always here for a BIG WARM hug!

Have a GREAT weekend ahead! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!