Let time tell...


The day I met a dolphin...

The 1st time I took notice of her, it was b'coz of her tanned skin & sunshine smile.
I told my friends about the sunshine girl in my life.
Most of them advised me to stop there & then.

I'd been a stubborn person, always.
Though at 1st, I was pondering over wat they've said.
We were too different, in far too many ways.

I'd held back, not knowing wat to do next.
However, in the tug of war, my heart won the match against my head.

Since young, I always get wat I want.
I'd learnt that as long as I truly want sth, I'll find a way to get it.
In all areas of life, I live with that thinking & it has not failed me.

This time round, I've decided to give my best shot at it.
It's still far too early to decide if she's REALLY *the one*.
We need time.
In fact, alot of time to get to know each other better.
Coz like wat she said, we barely know each other yet.

Moreover, I'm enjoying the curious chats & random tots we are having now.
Let nature takes its own course at a comfortable pace.
In time to come, everything would fall in place, perfectly.
(Coz I'm a Virgo & Virgos are perfectionists.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!