Persist in being Stubborn..

At times, are we really too persistance in wanting to do; to achieve sth so much tt we went the other extreme & became too stubborn?

At different stages of life, we have different objectives, goals, targets we wana achieve. Shld we really go ahead wif our decisions w/o caring hw or wat others think of our decisions?

I'd alwiz encourage ppl to go for their dreams..However, we may want to stop & tink at certain pt of time whether the path we choose is the only gateway to making our dreams come true. Some dreams of ours have more than 1 way to achieve wat we sought for. Which way shld we go wld hafta depend on the factors we consider.

Like buying a car..Personally for me, I bought a Matrix coz it's cheaper..If I'd put stylish & getting a dream car as the top factor, I think I would had got a Mazda instead. Bt in the end, I still get a car to fulfill its purpose; which is to fetch my dearest Ohana & my love ones ard in a more accessible way.

If you had really considered everything v.thoroughly, and is 101% sure that there's only 1 & only way to achieve ur dream, reach ur target, and fulfill ur wish, go ahead & do it! All humans are selfish,so let every1 dw but urself. Coz it's ur life u're living! However, still 1 simple rule 2 follow, the decision u made muz be morally right!

To my 2 dearest sis, I love the 2 of u equally & it really hurts me 2c the 2 of u having a heated arguement on sth I really tink is a trival matter which can be talked over calmly. Pls make up with each other, shake hands & hug each other followed by a peck on the cheeks. Smilez! ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
we're ok now but i still think i wasn't in the wrong to start with. really. i swear i was talking very calmly. i still think she's rude. she never show respect. i guess thats the problem when siblings get too close. the younger one gets overboard and climb onto the older one's head.
-qi
X|oNg said…
who's right who's wrong in the end it's still the same when u forgotten all about the past. so y not juz dun care and be back gd sister again^^ hehe. we dun live for unhappiness but happiness, those hurtful things in the past we must try to forget! ^^
Eagle Ivan said…
xiong, ur words make u seem so mature! Yes, we live for happiness not unhappiness! 4get the hurtful past!
Anonymous said…
its not gonna be the past if she doesnt change. she needs to grow up.

-qi
X|oNg said…
erm. im still a kid. i dun wan be mature. i wan be childish! LOL! and qi jie jie,if im not wrong, ivan wrote in his blog this be4, if some1 changed, we cant force them to change back to wad u like but onli accept them as wad they r now. erm, something liddat la>.<
Anonymous said…
hmmmm, u guys still dont get my point. u are not in my shoes u wont know. maybe one day i'll climb onto ivan's head and he'll know what it feels like to be disrespected by younger siblings. (and i'll ask sing lin, wei cong and other cousins to climb onto urs, xiong) =p

-qi
X|oNg said…
o.o" well, i hav already met wif alot of disrepectfulness during my life. but wad i do? i dun care about it. we should juz let the unhappi things be the past, dun care bout it and would live happily le. hehe..
Eagle Ivan said…
Qi, dun climb onto my head, I'm alrd v.short! I understand ur pt, hw can u said we guys dun understand? hen hurt de leh..I was present @ tt time..at least I understand 1/2 the situation..Bt a leopard can never change its spos.. 江山易改本性难移..

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!