What does a gal want?

Watched 'Deuce Bigalow : European Gigolo' yest. In the show, the leading actor mentioned abt wat gals really need that guys tend to miss. I shall nt tell u wat he said, so u wld watch tt nice show urself! haha (".) But after watching it, I had some 感触..

I think..
A gal wants 2b asked hw was her day frm her bf who's equally tired after a day work. A gal wants a hug tt can warm her heart on a cold day. A gal wants a shoulder to lean on when she feels like crying. A gal wants to noe she's being loved, given care & concern, needs attention. A gal wants a guy who wld treat her well, love her for who she is, some1 to stand up for her, be dere for her when she needs some1.

If only it ends dere & then, mb things wld be easier & life wld be better for me..

However, wat most gals still want & need on top of that all is to get married, bear their own kids & haf a family to call her own.

Sometimes, I juz feel that life is being so unfair 2 me..bt well, I'll juz get over tt by telling myself I'm alrd far more fortunate than alot of ppl out dere. We juz nid to learn 2b contented wif who we are & wat we have by making the best out of everything!

1 day, my little wish wld come true! I believe it will..continue wishing & nv stop believing! At the same time, take a small step each time in working towards making it come true..(^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!