Sorry? Fairness?

Gal,
Mb I express my views wrongly..I didn't mean that I nv expect u to hold ur promises to me. I trust ur every words, bt I'm simply prepared tt 1 day, u MIGHT(nt for certain) no longer hold the promises u made. I believe in hoping for the best yet preparing for the worst. At least if tt time really comes, I wun be as sad as nt well prepared.
The promises I made, I hold them true. Your promises to me, they're kept in my heart. B4 yest, u really didn't hurt me. Bt things wld nt change a wee bit even of wat happened yest. I totally understand hw u feel, y u tink the way u wld. U're still the same gal in my heart as u had alwiz been. I still believe u as much, still like u as much & still will enjoy my every moments wif u nt juz as much, but getting more every time we go out.
Don't say sorry to me ever again. Don't talk about fairness to me anymore. Nth is fair in tis world. Who are we to make everything fair? And what exactly is fairness?
Simply let me like u & treat u well, be ur pillar of support, bring u happiness for as long as I can do so. I'd never expect anything in return. Neither do u hafta tink u can't give me wat I want. Coz the only thing I want frm u is 2c u smile wif the happiness u feel when u're wif me. That way, I noe u enjoyed being wif me. And tt's wat matters to me only. Nth more than that.
U noe I nv care abt wat others see, think or say of me. Even if they think I'm dumb, so? Let them be. .I'm mature & sensible enough to noe wat I want and what am I doing. I noe I'm doing things to make myself happy, that's all. And who ever say a dumb person can't haf the rights 2b happy? The only thing that can't goes 2gether wif happy is unhappy. So, any1 can be happy as long as they're nt unhappy ppl.
We promised each other 2b frank & truthful to each other from yest nite onwards. Let's work 2gether to make this promise stay true! (^^.)
Please don't tink too much anymore, don't complicate the simple happiness we're having. Just enjoy being with each other with no quarrels, fights or arguments. We both know we hate all that. I don't like the bothered YOU just as much as you don't like the unhappy Ivan.
Let things happen on their own, k? No one can force things to happen neither can we prevent them from happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!