Timing is important!

Friday, 21/10/2005 - The longer you wait, the harder it gets!

This is the advertising line for the "40 yr old virgin" which I went to watch tonite actually. It was refering to some other stuff.

But I tink tis 语录 can served our daily lives reminder. Sometimes, we keep hesitating abt doing sth bcoz we're so so so worried it doesn't turn out well. But the longer we wait, the more afraid we get & the higher chances of nt doing it. Sometimes, u juz hafta see, tink, analyse, make a decision & do it all in a spilt second. Once the timing is missed, u may miss it 4ever!

Anyway, sth nice happened to me 2nite..Nt gona tell u folks..hehe >.< gota respect indivual parties. Until involved parties dun mind letting ppl noe. Yet y did I said it here rite? Coz wana 吊你们胃口. haha (^^.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very useful Eagle Ivan, I can use what you've got here on Timing is important! as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for What is important. Cheers, Anny.
Anonymous said…
Great post Eagle Ivan I'm working with the writer of this course for My desires and Timing is important! has helped so thanks. Anny
Anonymous said…
I'm researching for Purpose driven life and this on Timing is important! is useful so thanks Eagle Ivan. Anny

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!