白雪公主与黑马王子

I wrote a poem for her..

We met by fate
Past were the countless dates

From strangers who never met
To colleagues who rarely chat

Became friends we simply clicked
Now you are someone who makes my heart skipped

Taking it slow is what we seek
I am here to take care of all your needs

Love is lurking into your life
Sincerity is stacking on my side

We sought to see the future
When we ought to cherish the present

Maybe it is time we take the risks
To truly enjoy the bliss

I can sense your heart beating
Just like my fast breathing

You are feeling confused
This is why you simply refused

Let take your hands
To our own wonderland

I can’t promise you forever
But bringing you hurt is never

I am not asking you for a Yes
Until I have passed all your tests

There is nothing I can do
But only to let time prove

Comments

X|oNg said…
EEEEE..u noe..白雪公主与黑马王子 giv birth to who? GIVE BIRTH TO 灰姑娘! LOL!!! =\

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!