Process VS Outcome!

Sunday, 16/10/2005 - Enjoy the process, ignore the outcome!

I was cracking my head for 2day's 语录 when my sis came in & said she heard tis frm her frenz & strive 2b able to achieve tis state. Well, if only every1 can truly understand & live wif tis, mb things wld have been easier, life wld be better. But no 2 persons are the same. And every1 lives wif different principles. I'm one who stick to my principles and I definitely wld nt force others to bend theirs. However, do we really nid to tink back on our principles if it's time to do some changes to them? I'm nt even sure of tt myself..All I noe is as long as I'm happy wif the way things are being done, life is moving on, I dun really hafta care tt much, do I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!