Look behind your back!

Sunday, 30/10/2005 - Don't be blind to your faults!

I read a meaningful book recently. As I stared at my wonderful samsung flat screen monitor for ages thinking of 2nite 语录, I cldn't think of my own. Den afew things tt happened recently made me thought of a story I read in the book.

It was said that when humans are born into this world, they brought along 2 bags wif them. A big & a small. The small was hang infront of us while the big one hanged behind. In the small bag, contains mistakes make by others while the bag behind is used to contain our own mistakes. And because it's behind us, we dun normally get to see it. This explains y some ppl nv ever in their life wld admit to any mistakes they made.

A simple example I heard frm my tutor yrs ago. She told me, "How ironic it is to critise the drama actor ill-treating his dad in the show when the audience is one who left his dad in an old folks home?" Would ur wrongs be lesser whether u ill-treat ur parents or leave them in old folks home?

So, do look behind ur back & find wat's inside the bag. Do empty them often by correcting ur mistakes. If not, dun u find it difficult to walk wif a big heavy bag on ur back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!