For my gal..

Gal, this is for u as promised..

From the beginning till nw, I'd nv tot of asking u as my gf, u noe y..All I want is to be ur care taker to take care of u till ur rite guy comes along..帮他保管你,然后让你毫无伤害,当他出现时,双手把你交给他. That's wat I ask for. To others, they may think no1 can be tt nobel. Bt bcoz as I told u, no matter which gal I am wif, there can't be a happy ending for us. I believe in 曾经拥有,and nt 天长地久. No1 noes if they can fulfill the promise of forever. And wat is forever?

We both enjoyed each other's presence. You like the way I care for u, it's nt being selfish. Which gal doesn't want attention, care & concern? And I'm caring for u on my own will, u didn't ask me to do it. And y do I do tt? It's juz bcoz I like u, simple as tt. To ask me to stop liking u immediately, it's completely impossible & I dun c the need to do so..Feelings are developed on their own, by forcing them to go any other ways wld only makes things difficult for oneself.

You noe abt her & hw fast I lost my interest in her.. Bt as XH told me, it was bcoz of her bubbly way attracts me..while for u, it's bcoz we work & haf fun 2gether, as we get to noe each other better & click so well, I fell for u..I noe I haf a bad record to u, coz u noe all my stuff.. 我承认我是个花心萝卜,嘴很甜..bt I'm only true to the person I haf interest dere & den..And for nw, it's u..2 timing is nv wat I wld do..对你好,说的所有甜言蜜语都是出自于真心...

I want to be the one to double ur happiness & halved ur sorrows..Be ur pillar no matter wat happens.. When the whole world doubts u, I'll still believe u.. When some1 wrong u, I wld do justice for u.. When some1 bullies u, if they're stronger than me, I'll ask them to bully me instead..bt I shall sneak on them & make them pay back double after tt..haha (".)

Actually, in simple words..I juz wana treat u the way any bf wld do to their gf..bt we're nt attached in status..I dun want u to haf any bad record..So when ur rite guy comes along, u wun haf a bad history..

Furthermore, I understand u mind wat others c, tink & say of u..be it family, friends or strangers..even if we really get together, 1 day some1 u noe comes along & tells u sth, u might juz leave..which is aso y I nv want to start a r/s wif u..wif no start, there wld be no end..our friendship will nv be at risk..bt I do want to be able to hold ur hands..so many times, I wanted to do so, bt I was afraid u might juz back off..and tt wld be so embarassing no matter hw thick my skin is..haha >.<

Comments

X|oNg said…
Wow..so touching~ er..tat's all=\

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!