Hurting you is the last thing that I will do.

Extracted from her blog - >

Hurting you is not what I want and I didn't expect things to become like that.

After receiving ur sms, I can sense that something is not right. I msg u and called u twice but u chose to reject my call. Do you know how worry I am? I kept staring at my phone waiting for u to msg back or called back. I don't felt like going to sleep anymore even though I am tired. I just wanted to contact u on the phone and heard ur voice just to make sure u are alright and reached home safely.

I know I have promised u to forget about what is fair or not fair. But I just cant control my thought from not thinking of fairness.U may think that I worried too much but this is what my character is.

I know that there is nothing much I can do when things already happened. Even though I promise you now again not to think about fairness, you will not believe me anymore. I know I have lost the trust that u have with me and u might even feel disappointed with me. But no matter what happen, I just want to let u know that there is one promise that I make to you which I will not break it. (Maybe u don't believe it but I will keep to the promise.)

I know I have been saying this word a lot of times to u. But pls accept this word again and I wish that I will not said this word anymore to u again. I hate to said this to u.

"Sorry" for hurting u.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!