A new refreshed life!

Sunday, 09/10/2005 - Life is fulfilling when you found your directions!

You won't be like a ship in the middle of the sea floating directionless, won't be like a kite in the sky tied to a string flying all over the place. You won't keep complaining about how sianz life is b'coz you don't have anything to do. I'd found the directions for my life, my family, my friends, my work & my r/s. I'm occupied by all these elements in life, I hardly had time available to even say life is sianz. And I simply love the way it is nw! Life is so fulfilling for me now!

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
then u got time for me a not ah?
i back le leh....

anybody miss me????/

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!