Yet another Hong Kong Cafe!

Guess where I went?
All the way to...


Kowloon for dinner!

Yah rite!
(I bet some of u are saying that...)

Ok, I didn't went Kowloon lah...
But I did went all the way...


To C.Nai Hong Kong Cafe Xpress @ ECP!
In Chinese, it's 师奶香港快餐!
I'd been hearing alot abt this Cafe & wanting to go.


E'time I go to a HK Cafe for the 1st time, I would order their 鸳鸯 for sure...
Well, if you ever go there, you can give it a miss..
Try other drinks & let me know which one is nice, ok?

But the food save it all & I shall go back to try their other food too!

特制香脆炸肉,叉烧饭


招牌丁面


法兰西多士 aka French Toast!
They serve with honey & u really hafta eat with your french toast.
Coz the plain french toast is just too tasteless.
If u dun haf liking for sweet stuff, try the french toast @ Toast Box instead.
It's nice just by eating the plain french toast. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!