Random...

I was coming home just now...
While waiting for the green man to come on, I took a photo of my dearest Primary School in its new location..
I still misses the old grounds though...




Singapore is small...
Woodlands is even smaller!
I met my Chocolate Lover when I was coming back from Civic Center...
She commented that the sky is extremely blue today...
And with such a nice weather...
The best thing to do is to go to a cafe in ECP...
Having a cold drink & a nice book with you...
I can't agree less on that & would definitely love to!
But I have a gathering on & she's having a BBQ tonight..
No worries, CL! We would do so soon! v(^_^)p
Hopefully with our MOO!!


The clouds are really nice today! =D



I took up a new hobby - Walking!
haha =p
Well, for a few reasons...
First, the company transport was always crowded...
Being the kind who hates squeezing with ppl to get on, I hafta wait a few rounds before I can get on the bus to Buona Vista MRT stn...
Second, it's a good exercise for someone who's dying to lose weight!
Third, the scenery along the way is the best way to relieve all the stress after a long day of work!


What lies ahead?


How long haven't you been walking or slowing down to take a look at the surroundings?


Even on days like this, I walked from my office building to the MRT stn...
Around 30 mins walk. =)

Went to Mongkok Cafe @ MS on Thursday!
As observed & commented by CL, "You love to eat at HK Cafe, hor?"
In case, you people haven't notice...
YES! I love HK CAFE!
And definitely wish I can eat at the traditional HK CAFE in HK itself!
Saving up $$ to go with my Ohana - Still in progress...


My Chicken Chop!


Traditional Ice Milk Tea!

A wee bit disappointed...
Perhaps it's because of the dinner crowd...
The chicken chop was not tender enough...
And the ice milk tea taste just not the way it should...
But it's a free meal on Serene, so heez =P
At least it filled up my stomach & I was so full after that!
Coz she couldn't finish her own curry chicken with rice...
It ended up in my stomach too... -_-"

Comments

MiZuKi said…
I want the egg. It is so well cooked.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!