Important Announcement!

From now, this moment onwards, I'm a car-less person(READ: A person with no car, not careless).
So dear friends, I know each and every of you asked me out not on the account that I have a car.
But just to inform you, if you're thinking of hitching a free ride from me the next time we go out, I'm afraid you would have to be disappointed.
However, coming June, I'll be getting my own bike once my dearest cousin, Xiong gets his license.
So, I'll only be able to pillion ride just 1 of you at any one time.
In case, anyone of you are thinking this is another 空谈 of mine about not driving THE(READ: Cause it was never mine to begin with) car you folks know I drive.
I'm telling you right here, right now, I'm giving up ownership of THE car completely.
Stop asking me why, cause just by explaining this whole thing makes my blood boils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!