Horton Hears A Who

I thought I watched this show before zhuying.
(Coz she watches almost every show that was released.)
End up, we watched on the same evening & she managed to blog b4 me!
(She watched with her bf & me watch with Serene lah, nt watch tgt.)
Anyway, this show is great!
Funny, abit touching & teaches good values!
1 meaningful quote from the show, "A person is a person, no matter how small."

P/S: Has anyone or rather has everyone read this story book when you were young? Coz I was laughed at for never even hear this story before. I only know Ali Baba, Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, Cinderella, etc. Horton? Never b4... =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!