Piggies watched the Water Horse show!


Crusoe - The Water Horse!

Coz we had never watched a movie together, we decided to do so for the 1st time yest!
WE - Referring to the Zhus. =)
Quote SY, "Jus like e'single outing wif the piggys, regardless of d no. of attendees or wat we do :)"
Yeah! v(^_^)p
That's what friends are!
Anyway, this show was quite good with touching, exciting & some loving scenes.
(Shi'an said the kids behind him cried.)
Mb they can feel how the little boy in the show felt.
We have been past that age.
But well, I also cried when my pet dies... So, erm? =P

Anyway, tentatively the next show we wana watch tgt again might be "Get Smart" or was it "Act Smart"? Aiyah, whatever smart that show is lah.
BUT can I don't sit beside YZ for the next show? Heez =P
I supp she don't read my blog lah hor? wahahah *lol*
zhuying, no telling her hor! I'll smack u!
Well, in case u wonder y don't I wana sit beside her..
That show is a comedy & just by watching the trailer, her laughter was already the loudest in the theatre.. -_-"

The show, I would give it perhaps an 8/10 if the ending was not so 画蛇添足。
Go watch it & you'll know why. *grinz*

Comments

Summer Aeris said…
hmm... u wun wan to watch movie wif me n Bear loh. Cos we laugh damn loud one oso... hahaha...
Eagle Ivan said…
We can watch the movie tgt, with an empty seat b/w the 2 of u & me! Heez =P

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!