Dad's curse...

My dad's curse is working on me...
He used to tell me, "你以后最好不要做错事,不然你就会像我一样!"

If you asked what's my biggest regret in life, I would say, "My impatience at the carpark where I had that stupid accident with an ambulance!"

IF I had not make that mistake, at least, I have the rights to blame people who met with accidents a couple of times in just a year or so. Yeah, the same person!

Didn't it happen to afew of you too? When you reprimand someone of something, that person or those who're siding that person would say, "You too made this mistake before!"

Yes, many of you would agree with me, I think. AND I definitely hate that sentence! Though, I can't deny, if you made a mistake, you might really have no more rights in the future to reprimand someone else who makes the same mistake.

Just like what I always tell my sisters & cousins, "If you get pregnant before marriage, you would never have the rights to break your daughter's leg should she get into a shot gun marriage. So, never make that mistake if you can!"

I make a bet with you, if your daughter is a rebellious one, she would definitely shoot you with, "You got yourself pregnant before you got married too!"

My chinese teacher once told my class, "中国人有句话说得好,我们有一有二,不能有三!" What he meant was, as Chinese, we make a mistake once or twice, but no more than that! If you kept making the same mistake over & over again, shouldn't you stop to think if the problem lies with you?

Quote what my ex boss used to critise her friend's boss, "If one employee said you're a bad boss, perhaps it's the employee's problem. However, if 10 employees said you're a bad boss, definitely you're the one with a problem!"

However, in my case, what more can I do or say when it's always 2 against 1?

I called out to Gods, no one answers my prayers.
I shouted for Gma's & Dad's help, perhaps my cries were not loud enough.
Or they might just be too busy...
But I may just get to see them maybe not too far from now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!