The Leap Years

Since the day I saw the trailer, I've been wanting to watch this movie..
Firstly, it was based on Catherine Lim's novel...
(1 of my fave novelist)
Secondly, I'm missing Wong Lilin's show!
(She hasn't been making her appearance much since she has kids.)
Thirdly, I have a feeling it would be a good love story...

And I was proven right on the 3rd point!
At last, a show with happy ending for a love story!
(Unlike my stories which always have sad endings as commented by TYL)
Hey, Chocolate Lover! I was touched by the story, ok?
Though it didn't make me teared, the scenes sent me through a roller coaster ride emotionally...
I was thinking about alot of things when I was watching it...
And still was even when I reached home...

Chocolate Lover, it's not that I'm heartless or wat lah...
Just that, love stories can't really make me cry that easily..
Coz losing a love is nth compared to losing my gma...
Ever since I lost her, no1 or anything else has ever make me cry as hard anymore...
Perhaps a show abt someone losing their gma wld caused me to breakdown completely...
Let me know if there's one coming up...
I might just need one big cry to relieve all the stress I'm having now.. =)

Anyway, folks, if u're looking for a nice movie to catch recently...
This is one you shouldn't missed!
Those who gets teary over touching love stories, prepare your tissue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!