Rest!

Monday, 14/11/2005 - Even a machine needs to rest!

Today then I truly understand the meaning of "休息是为了走更长远的路". I was feeling real terrible 2day. Bt well, I insist on wking till it's time to knock off. Yes gal, I noe u care for me, u want me 2 go hm early & rest. However, u muz understand workaholics run in my family. I can't bring myself to juz leave 1/2 way. And I noe my own limits. If I really can't take it, I would allow myself to really rest.

My dear readers out dere..there's a reason for everything. All of us need to rest, which is y no matter if u're schooling or wking, u'll surely haf ur rest after a long period of time. Students get their school holidays, those who're wking get their public holidays, off days & annual leave. I understand some ppl are simply too bz to take a day off their busy days. Bt if u're nt gona replenish the energy, hw are u going to produce better results?

So, school holidays are juz ard the corner, take a nice rest students! And for wking frenz, go apply for ur leave nw. You're gona feel refresh juz like u have a new life, hw wonderful that is!

Comments

X|oNg said…
er..but holiday..oso cannot enjoy, no money is very cham, must find work work to do..can have some income to spend^^V especially going out wif ur belove one..wakaka =X

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!